Thursday, September 19, 2013

you may say im a dreamer.

first off. this song has been stuck in my head nonstop for the past week. 
non-stop.
and i love it. oh so very much.

anywho im back at school! 
[so much rejocing]
its been alright so far- nothing to amazing to report on.
not that anyone is anxiously awaiting this post to know all about my college life and ish.
or any post for that matter. 

sooo, for my intro to education lab i work in a preschool! 
i have thee cutest kids in my class.
thee cutest. 
one of the little boys has claimed me as his best friend and i love him to death.
we play with race cars and build race tracks.
its so great to get to work with such cute little kids to take away some of the stresses of college.
i get to go to the school and act like im 5 again.
its just the neatest.

on that note. lets go give this song a listen.
because its one of the greats.



No comments:

Post a Comment