Tuesday, April 29, 2014

finding my happy.

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”   -John Lennon


soooo. this blog is dead.
i know no one reads this anymore so imma throw down somethings ive been thinking of as of late.
so buckle up. here we goooo.
Lately ive learned that life is basically a journey to find your happy. 
whether you find that happy through sports, music, special someones, anything.
my goal in life ultimately is to be happy
so why even waste my time being sad!! 
life is a gift and a blessing. 
step up to the plate! this is your time. 
life will always throw you curve balls. 
they will knock you off your feet. and make you feel like you cannot go any further. 
but you must always get back up again. keep moving forward. 
life wasn't made to be easy. it was made to be really REALLY hard. 
so keep your head up! youre going through these things for a reason. 
just remember you always have your savior to turn to. 
his hand is always outstretched to aid you in ANYTHING
if you want to be happy,be.


i'm finding my happy. one step at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment