Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Confessions.

 I want to adopt 2 beautiful chocolate babies.
they slay me. just look.
i took that photo right dere.dope.
I eat mac and cheese with ketchup.
I think pajama pants are overrated.
I think about the future way to much.
I have my wedding planned on pintrest.
I like dancing in the rain.
I eat Nutella by the spoonful. 
I have an obssesion with shoes.
and shopping.
Moulin Rouge is my favorite movie.
ever.
I listen to Justin Bieber too much.
and uhh.. i like it. sue me.
people usually know me for my abstract lingo
im cool. its ok.
or at least i like to think that.
I want to go to Europe again
with my best friends. soon.
I dont adapt to change very well.
I dont want to grow up.
I act like im 5 most of the time.
My best friend gets his mission call in 2 1/2 months.
insane.
i love mustaches to much.
pictures are the greatest.
my best friends are better then yours.
im sorry its the truth.
Im finishing my first year of college.
next week. ew.
i just realized something.




 I graduated. a year ago.
gross.
Im getting old.


No comments:

Post a Comment