Monday, April 2, 2012

Go Conference.

             General Conference is one of my favorite times of the year. It always comes just in time when i need it the most to soak in some inspiration from the spirit and help me with problems i am facing in my day to day life. I had the opportunity to go to Salt Lake and watch the Saturday afternoon session with my best friend Trina and her sweet room mate. The spirit was definetley present and i am so beyond grateful for the gospel in my life! i would be lost without it. Now to my favorite parts of this years Conference!!


  I may or may not have peed my pants a little when i saw this amazing missionary in the Choir Saturday afternoon.

Favorite Talk:
Paul B. Pieper

 "Because we see through a 'glass darkly' and do not know the 'meaning of all things,' at times we may feel vulnerable and in need of greater spiritual assurances."

Lately I have been praying alot about a specific question in my life and have recieved many answers concerning the matter. But even tho i had recieved the same answer so many times, i repeatedly over looked it and kept asking the same question to know forsure I was recieving the right answer and it wasnt just me. I prayed for an answer in conference to my problem and this is the answer i recieved.

" If you desire a further wittness cast your mind upon the night you cried unto me in your heart, that you might know the truth of these things. Did i not speak peace unto your mind concerning the matter. What greater witness can you have then from god. Rely on Spiritual Assurances already recieved when our faith is challenged."

After hearing this the, Holy Ghost testified and confirmed to me that what this man was saying was true and was a direct answer from God.
you should definetley watch it--->   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m59Q-Y7_OPc




I just love this man.


BUT  my most favoritest part of this whole conference was the hearing the MTC choir sing Called to Serve Him.:) In the next few months my very best friend in the whole world will be turning in his mission papers to sacrifice 2 years of his life to God and to the lives of all those whom he will convert. I am so insanely proud of him for making the right decision to serve. he will be the most amazing missionary ever!! He is so selfless and only wishes to make God happy because he loves him. I am so grateful to have such an amazing example in my life and love him with all my heart.

Go Conference.
 You have been good to us this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment